Produced & Hosted by Anita Russell, VP of Media Relations, Dr.Edna B McKenzie Branch of ASALH
Personal Transformation Expert | Professional Speaker | International Bestselling Author
Founder/CEO The Place to SOAR
Creator/Host of InflexionPoint Podcast
15 SPEAKERS IN 5 DAYS
Antiracism activation is tied to generational leadership and influence
The virtual experience, First Annual Antiracism Activation Summit 2023, is created for the express purpose of highlighting work currently being done by individuals, entrepreneurs, organizations, businesses, and educators whose antiracism activation work originated, was enhanced by, or expanded in response to the culminating moment of the murder of George Floyd. Fifteen featured speakers come together to share their origin story of how they stand with George Floyd posthumously to fulfill his dream and purpose to change the world.
“The picture that emerged from the series and our subsequent year of reporting is that of a man facing extraordinary struggles with hope and optimism, a man who managed to do in death what he so desperately wanted to achieve in life: change the world.”His Name Is George Floyd: One Man’s Life and the Struggle for Racial Justice by Robert Samuels and Toluse Olorunnipa
While the need for achieving a sustainable future based on equity, diversity, and inclusion is real, it requires awareness and meaningful action to put it into practice.
- Identify individuals, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and educators dedicated to generational leadership through equity, diversity, and inclusion for the purpose of activating antiracism.
- Serve as a resource for those who are seeking to expand their awareness of racism, equity, and social justice through courage, conversation, relationship, and accountability.
Participants will be challenged by speakers to…
- Learn more about the work of antiracism activists.
- Gain exposure to experts in the antiracism activation space and discover new opportunities for your own antiracism activation work.
- Be inspired by generational leaders in antiracism activation work,
- Step into your discomfort zone to find the transformational power that exists there.
- Build your legacy of antiracism activation while encouraging others to do the same.